To advocate for our members, developers, and the industry’s continued growth:
- We represent the interests of developers everywhere on industry and policy issues;
- We are an advocate for innovation and job growth;
- We encourage policies that lead to a greater number of well-trained developers to provide robust, secure products.
- We pursue the reduction of barriers to innovation while respecting consumer needs and promoting consumer trust; and
- We recognize the complexities of the global marketplace and its impact on developers internationally.
At a time when innovation is speeding up and government is slowing down, the decisions made, laws written, and regulations put in place today will profoundly affect the next generation of innovation. These principles guide the Developers Alliance as we support policymaker’s understanding of software development and provide a framework by which we measure advocacy and issue engagement.