We're excited to announce collaboration with Apps Alliance members Ericsson, Intel, and BlackBerry for a 3-city workshop series: Enterprise Development: App Strategy Workshops. From designing, optimizing, and operating the next generation digital infrastructure to exploring market trends, solutions, and strategies to capitalize on the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market, the Enterprise Workshops offer attendees a competitive advantage by hearing from and engaging with industry experts on how to leverage innovative technologies and embrace the connected world.
Each workshop will welcome up to 100 attendees, including enterprise and industrial application developers, IT experts, system architects, and industry influencers for a day of interactive and innovative sessions, and a hands-on preview of new, cutting-edge technologies. To learn more and register for an event near you, please click here.
Workshop Key takeaways
- Market Insights: In-depth exploration of the current enterprise landscape and opportunities to capitalize on the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market, which is forecasted to grow to $266.17 billion by 2019.
- Platform Security—Examine challenges of today's corporate mobile climate and understand key principles to securely manage and deploy custom developed cross-platform enterprise and commercial enterprise mobile apps.
- Data Security & Privacy—Uncover industry-leading tactics for planning and building a secure operating environment that minimizes data exposure risk and mobile security gaps in high-security, regulated industries.
- Introduction to Software-Defined Infrastructure—Experience Software-Defined Infrastructure live and what this disruptive technology means for the future of enterprise development, operational efficiency, optimization, and performance.
- Sneak-Peek of Future Technologies—Exclusive, hands-on experience with new innovative developer tools and solutions from industry-leading enterprise service providers.
We would like to offer our thanks to our partners Intel, Ericsson, and BlackBerry, and look forward to convening industry experts, developers, and entrepreneurs across the globe through the Enterprise Development series.
To read the full Press Release, click here.